1. Give at least ten minutes of your time to God in silent, uninterrupted, undistracted prayer. The sooner, the better.
2. When that pesky opportunity to tear someone or something down presents itself in conversation, refuse it. Say something nice instead.
3. Go for a walk. (do this in conjunction with #1 if that works better)
4. Think of how blessed your life has been. Try to make a list of all of the good things in your life, and see how quickly you run out of paper.
5. Smile (even if you don’t feel like it).
Oh, and check out the daily readings for today.
“We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose” -Romans 8:28